All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can you learn from four Canadian real estate experts who have 100-plus years of collective investing experience? Whether you are a beginning investor or own a portfolio of residential properties, this book provides you with insights, strategies and success stories to build your wealth according to a proven system.
- Author BiographyDon R. Campbell (Calgary, AB) is the author of the Canadian bestseller Real Estate Investing in Canada and president of the Real Estate Investment Network(REIN), with 1,400 members whose investment in Canadian residential real estate tops $3.1 billion. Peter Kinch (Vancouver, BC) is the principal of The Mortgage Team and PK Approved Mortgages with brokers in major cities across Canada. He is a member or REIN and speaks regularly on developments in the banking industry. Barry McGuire (Edmonton, AB) is an investor and lawyer who consults with clients on their real estate purchases. He develops and presents materials to the REIN group. Russell Westcott (Vancouver, BC) is vice president of REIN and a veteran real estate investor, researcher and educator.
- Author(s)Barry McGuire,Don R. Campbell,Peter Kinch,Russell Westcott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.