All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionPresents 99 Favorite Amish Soups and Stews. This little cookbook is packed with recipes for delicious soups and hearty stews, along with tasty side dishes to round out your meal. It shows you how to create: Potato Rivel Soup; Chicken Corn Chowder; Stonaflesch; Ground Turkey Chili; Beef Stew with Dumplings; Popovers and other filling fare.
- Author BiographyGeorgia Varozza, author of the popular Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook (more than 70,000 copies sold), enjoys teaching people how to prepare and preserve healthy foods, live simply, and get the most from what they have. She works in publishing and lives in a small Oregon community. www.georgiaplainandsimple.blogspot.com
- Author(s)Georgia Varozza
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.