All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionShows ways to transform any ordinary T-shirt. This title rates the difficulty of each project from 1 to 4 and includes projects which take not more than 30 minutes to create. It includes supplies which are easy to find: T-shirts, scissors, sewing needle and thread.
- Author BiographyCollectively known as Compai, Faith and Justina Blakeney, Anka Livakovic, and Ellen Schultz are the force behind the book and the founders of a new fashion movement. Visit them online at compai.com.
- Author(s)Anka Livakovic,Ellen Schultz,Faith Blakeney,Justina Blakeney
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight497 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.