All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionWe are the 99 percent is the rallying cry of millions of people involved in the Occupy Wall Street movement. This book pulls together in once place detailed information about the 1 per cent and the 99 per cent in all realms of society, the causes and consequences of this deep inequality, and what can be done about it.
- Author BiographyChuck Collins is a senior scholar at the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS) and directs IPS's Program on Inequality and the Common Good. He is an expert on U.S. inequality and author of several books, including Economic Apartheid in America: A Primer on Economic Inequality and Insecurity, co-authored with Felice Yeskel and Wealth and Our Commonwealth, a case for taxing inherited fortunes, which he co-authored with Bill Gates, Sr. He is co-founder of Wealth for the Common Good, a network of business leaders, high-income households and other partners working together to promote shared prosperity and fair taxation, as well as co-founder of United for a Fair Economy (UFE), which works to raise the profile of wealth inequality.
- Author(s)Chuck Collins
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAgency/Distributed
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Foreword byBarbara Ehrenreich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.