All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: Deerfield Beach, FL: Health Communications, c1998.
- Author BiographyJack Canfield is the co-creator of the Chicken soup for the Soul(R) series, which includes 40 New York Times bestsellers. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation, peak performance and human potential and is the Chief Executive Officer of The Canfield Training Group, President of Self-Esteem Seminars and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. Jack has conducted intensive personal and professional development seminars for more than 1,000,000 people worldwide. An internationally renowned corporate trainer, keynote speaker, and popular radio and TV talk show guest, he lives in Santa Barbara, California. Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
- Author(s)Jack Canfield,Mark Victor Hansen
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight371 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £16.96Trending at £17.80
- £10.98Trending at £12.19
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.79Trending at £16.99
- £11.58Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.