All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Joseph Joffo was ten years old, his father gave him and his brother 50 francs and instructions to flee Nazi-occupied Paris and, somehow, get to the south where France was free. This book is a story of these children caught in the whirlwind of World War II.
- Author BiographyJoseph Joffo was born in 1931 in Paris. Since 1971, when his memoir became a bestseller in France and was translated into eighteen languages, he has published eight more books of nonfiction and fiction.
- Author(s)Joseph Joffo
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Translated byMartin Sokolinsky
- Edition StatementUniv of Chicago PR ed.
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.45
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £52.00
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
- £13.51Trending at £18.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.