CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionA designer's guide to some of the most important topics in analog electronics - such as Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog conversion, operational amplifiers, filters, and integrating analog and digital systems. It examines fundamental topics, such as noise and how to use analog test and measurement equipment.
- Author BiographyBonnie Baker has been involved with analog design and analog systems for nearly 20 years, having started as a manufacturing product engineer supporting analog products at Burr-Brown. From there, Bonnie moved up to IC design, analog division strategic marketer, and then corporate applications engineering manager. In 1998, she joined Microchip Technology's Microperipherals Division as the analog/mixed signal applications engineering manager. This has expanded her background to not only include analog applications, but to the microcontroller. Bonnie holds a Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) and a bachelor's degree in music education from Northern Arizona University (Flagstaff, AZ). In addition to her fascination with analog design, Bonnie has a drive to share her knowledge and experience and has written more than 200 articles, design notes, and application notes and she is a frequent presenter at technical conferences and shows.
- Author(s)Bonnie Baker
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Weight860 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.