All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to convince us that homemade is only way to enjoy best-quality doughnuts, and moreover, doughnuts are no more difficult to make than a birthday cake or a batch of cookies. This book breaks down each doughnut with step-by-step instructions that are simple enough to guide anyone through creating doughnuts.
- Author BiographyDede Wilson is the author of A Baker's Field Guide series, Christmas Cooking for Dummies, Appetizers for Dummies, and The Wedding Cake Book. She is a contributing editor to Bon Appetit and the host of Seasonings with Dede Wilson, a PBS cooking show. She lives in Amherst, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Dede Wilson
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/03/2014
- Content Note4 colour illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width165 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.