Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £7.00
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £11.16Trending at £15.03
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £19.58Trending at £25.06
- £6.78Trending at £13.02
- £19.44Trending at £30.12
About this product
- Description* Includes never before seen images taken in the desert in 1942/43. * Based on diaries and recollections of Rifleman Henry Taylor, as told to his son. * Follows the 8th Army from Al Alamein to Tunisia and on to Italy.
- Author BiographyCarole McEntee-Taylor is the author of both military non-fiction and historical fiction. She works at the Military Corrective Training Centre in Colchester and lives with her husband David in North East Essex.
- Author(s)Carole McEntee-Taylor
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.