Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of Beaded Allure is back with more exquisite, enticing jewelry you will love. Kelly Wiese ensures that all eyes will be on you with 26 dazzling designs for creating necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more. She covers basic beadweaving techniques and stitches, then expertly guides you through each project step by step.
- Author BiographyKelly Wiese has been beading for fifteen years. For seven years, she owned and operated her own bead store in Colorado. She closed the store in 2003 and is now concentrating on shows and teaching, and has been teaching beading at venues such as Bead & Button for fourteen years. She is the author of Beaded Allure: Beadweaving Patterns for 25 Romantic Projects. Kelly spends much of her time designing new project kits to sell for her classes and at consumer shows. Several of her necklaces have won awards at Colorado art shows. Her website is www.beadparlor.com.
- Author(s)Kelly Wiese
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Out-of-print date06/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.