All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the basics of Intensive Care Units (ICUs), patient management and emergencies for junior doctors, nurses and allied health professionals.
- Author Biographyrespectively Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust; Specialty Registrar in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care in the North West of England.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byNitin Arora,Shondipon Laha
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.