All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a practical and scientifically-based approach to the assessment and diagnosis of autism spectrum conditions. It offers a balance of conceptual, practical and empirical information designed to bridge the research-to-practice gap in identifying, assessing, and treating school-aged children with autism-related conditions.
- Author BiographyLee A. Wilkinson, PhD, is a nationally certified and licensed school psychologist, chartered psychologist, registered psychologist, and certified cognitive-behavioral therapist. He is an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. Dr Wilkinson provides consultation services and best practice guidance to school systems, agencies, advocacy groups, and professionals on a wide variety of topics related to children and youth with autism spectrum conditions. He is also a university educator and school psychology trainer. His research and professional writing has focused primarily on behavioral consultation and therapy, and evidence-based practice in assessment and intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorder. He has published numerous journal articles on these subjects both in the US and internationally.
- Author(s)Lee A. Wilkinson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note4 figures, 11 tables, 9 boxes
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byDiane Twachtman-Cullen
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.16
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £21.69Trending at £22.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.33
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.