Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do Europe, the United States, and some key Asian countries spend a billion dollars a day on various agricultural price supports, when much of this money ends up in the hands of large agribusiness? A Billion Dollars a Day offers a lively, nontechnical, and up-to-date introduction to the world of agricultural subsidies.
- Author BiographyE. Wesley F. Peterson is a Professor of Agricultural Economics at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He holds a BA in Anthropology from the University of California-Berkeley, a Masters in Public Affairs from Princeton University and a PhD in Agricultural Economics from Michigan State University. He was a Faculty Member at a French agribusiness institute and at Texas A&M University before moving to Nebraska. His research and teaching interests are in the areas of international agricultural trade, agricultural policy, and agricultural development in low-income countries. He is the author of The Political Economy of Agricultural, Natural Resource, and Environmental Policy Analysis (Iowa State University Press, Ames, IA 2001) and has authored and co-authored numerous journal articles and other publications.
- Author(s)E.Wesley F. Peterson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight492 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.