CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe First African Baptists Church (FABC) remains were accidentally discovered and eventually excavated during the 1980s in Philadelphia. This biohistory of the church, active from 1823 to 1850, provides a glimpse into the life of the poorest segment of Philadelphia society.
- Author BiographyLesley M. Rankin-Hill is an Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Oklahoma in Norman. Dr. Rankin-Hill received her PhD in anthropology from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Author(s)Lesley M.Rankin- Hill
- Date of Publication19/02/1997
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.