All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionWhat birds to look for in the West Indies, and how to get to them.
- Author BiographyRoland H. Wauer, of Victoria, Texas, enjoyed a 32-year career as a National Park Service interpreter, biologist, and Chief of Resource Management. He is also the author of The American Robin, A Birder's West Indies: An Island-by-Island Tour, and For All Seasons: A Big Bend Journal.
- Author(s)Roland H. Wauer
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCorrie Herring Hooks Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 30
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note19 color and 20 b&w illus., 2 maps, 1 table
- Weight738 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mimi Hoppe Wolf
- Foreword byBradford C. Northrup
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.