Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHere, pioneer Trudy Banta illuminates the many facets of assessment in colleges and universities during the past two decades. Addressing the principles of good assessment practice, she gives an insider?s perspective and shares the larger questions and answers encountered in assessment.
- Author BiographyTrudy Banta, editor of Assessment Update since 1989, is a pioneer in outcomes assessment in higher education. She founded the Center for Assessment Research and Development at University of Tennessee, Knoxville, before moving to Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. She is a professor and vice chancellor for planning and institutional improvement. She coordinates strategic planning for the campus, academic and administrative program review, the evaluation of student learning outcomes, and the assessment of institutional effectiveness.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAssessment Update Special Collections
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width176 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byTrudy W. Banta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.