All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.33Was:£11.99Free postage
- £9.61Was:£11.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Edith Pargeter, who also wrote the bestselling Brother Cadfael Chronicles under the name Ellis Peters, a brilliant medieval tale of treachery, rebellion and crisis in Henry IV's kingdom.
- Author BiographyEdith Pargeter, OBE, who also wrote under the pseudonym Ellis Peters, was the bestselling author of twenty Brother Cadfael Chronicles and the illustrated short story collection A Rare Benedictine. She also wrote numerous critically acclaimed historical novels including A Bloody Field by Shrewsbury and The Brothers of Gwynedd Quartet. She was the recipient of the Crime Writer's Association and Cartier Diamond Dagger Award. She died in 1995.
- Author(s)Edith Pargeter
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight262 g
- Width173 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.78Trending at £4.85
- £8.69Trending at £14.85
- £18.65Trending at £19.37
- £14.83Trending at £16.44
- £6.59Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £8.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.