Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.65
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £5.06Trending at £5.36
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.58Trending at £10.07
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook explores the secrets of controlling stress and using it to your advantage. It covers: what causes stress; who is prone to stress; understanding the enemy; understanding others; our immediate reactions to stress; how to use stress as an energy force; and relief from stress.
- Author(s)Geoff Thompson
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2001
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.