A Book of Opposites: Duck and Goose: What's Up Duck? by Tad Hills (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.06Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stars of the bestselling Duck & Goose and Duck, Duck, Goose return in this fun-filled board book which introduces basic opposites.
- Author BiographyTad Hills is the author and illustrator of the New York Times bestselling Duck & Goose. He is a painter, actor, and obsessive Halloween costume maker who has created several books for children. Tad lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his wife and their two children.
- Author(s)Tad Hills
- PublisherBoxer Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxer Books Limited
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width225 mm
- Height253 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tad Hills
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £10.97Trending at £13.78
- £10.75Trending at £14.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.78
- £5.06Trending at £5.99
- £9.65Trending at £10.00
- £9.42Trending at £9.99
- £3.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.