Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.61Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
About this product
- DescriptionIt's never too early to give young boys a resource that will help them learn the skills for making right choices in life. This title helps boys ages 8-12 learn how to think through their options, realize the possible consequences, and develop good decision-making skills.
- Author BiographyJim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God's Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones BibleHandbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master's Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
- Author(s)Jim George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.