CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- Author(s)Martin Shaw
- PublisherWhite Cloud Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAshland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Cloud Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyMartin Shaw is a mythologist, storyteller, and wilderness rites-of-passage guide based in Devonshire, England. Shaw gave up a lucrative music contract to pursue the study of myth while living for four years in a tent in the wilderness of Wales. An international teacher, he tours the United States and Canada annually and is visiting lecturer on Archbishop Desmond Tutu's Leadership program at Oxford University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.