Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.43Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone who's ever thought January 1st would be the first day of their new life...
- Author BiographyFor much of Shari's working life she was a nightclub manager, standing on club doors arguing with crazy drunk people in Glasgow and Shanghai. She also ran a leisure complex in Hong Kong, a position that, given her ample curves, made her the fattest health club manager in South East Asia. However, one March day in 2000, she got her first book deal. Ten minutes later she discovered that she was pregnant. Two children, stretch marks and oh-my-God-the-cellulite later, Shari now spends her days writing books, screenplays and two weekly columns for the Daily Record. It's great... but she does miss the crazy drunk people...
- Author(s)Shari Low
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/12/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight125 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £4.59Trending at £8.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.