All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an informed and accessible by one of the leading authorities in the field, A Brief History of American Literature offers students and general readers alike a concise and thoroughly up-to-date history of the American literary tradition.
- Author BiographyRichard Gray is Professor of Literature at the University of Essex and former Distinguished Visiting Professor at a number of universities in the United States. He is the first specialist in American literature to be elected a Fellow of the British Academy and has published over a dozen books on the topic, including the award-winning Writing the South (Ideas of an American Region (1986) and The Life of William Faulkner: A Critical Biography (1944). His History of American Literature is widely considered to be one of the standard works on the subject.
- Author(s)Richard Gray
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight858 g
- Width178 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.