All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.37
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.58
- £12.06Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a fusion of philosophical, social scientific, and historical methods, A Brief History of Liberty provides a comprehensive, philosophically-informed portrait of the elusive nature of one of our most cherished ideals.
- Author BiographyDavid Schmidtz is Kendrick Professor of Philosophy, joint Professor of Economics, and Director of the Freedom Center at the University of Arizona. His articles have appeared in the Journal of Philosophy , Ethics , and Political Theory . Jason Brennan is Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Research, at Brown University, and a faculty associate of the Political Theory Project at Brown University. His articles have appeared in Philosophy and Phenomenological Research , The Australasian Journal of Philosophy , and Ratio .
- Author(s)David Schmidtz,Jason Brennan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- Series TitleBrief Histories of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight358 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.