All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the turn of the nineteenth century, the Ottoman Empire straddled three continents and encompassed extraordinary ethnic and cultural diversity among the estimated thirty million people living within its borders. This title offers a history of the late empire between 1789 and 1918, which were turbulent years marked by incredible social change.
- Author BiographyM. Sukru Hanioglu is the Garrett Professor in Foreign Affairs and professor of Near Eastern studies at Princeton University. He is the author of Preparation for a Revolution and The Young Turks in Opposition .
- Author(s)M. Sukru Hanioglu
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note17 halftones. 2 line illus. 8 maps.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.56Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.