All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the European Union Prize for Literature and of the Manuel Llano International Short Story Prize A Brief Theory of Travel and the Desert is a collection of six short stories with a strong abstract feel which masterfully depicts our inner thoughts and feelings.
- Author BiographyCristian Crusat (1983) was born in Spain, the son of a Spanish father and a Dutch mother. Ha has published four short story collections. In 2010, he was awarded the Manuel Llano International Prize. He teaches the Spanish language and literature abroad. Jacqueline Minett teaches Translation and Interpreting at the Faculty of Translation and Interpretation of the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona. She was previously lecturer in Modern Spanish Poetry and Drama at the University of Durham. She translates from Spanish, French and Catalan into English.
- Author(s)Cristian Crusat
- PublisherHispabooks Publishing
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintHispabooks Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Translated byJacqueline Minett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.