All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the tools for formulating and manipulating the field equations of Continuum Mechanics. This title introduces the mathematics of tensor analysis in four, well-separated stages, and the physical interpretation and application of vectors and tensors are stressed throughout.
- Author(s)James G. Simmonds
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/1997
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight366 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1994. 3rd corr. printing 1997
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.