All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of why so many people self-mutilate and what can be done to help them. The illness, outed on a global scale when Princess Diana admitted hurting herself deliberately, is practised mainly by middle-class women who start in their teens and self-harm throughout their lives.
- Author BiographyMarilee Strong, an award-winning journalist known for her groundbreaking 1993 article on self-mutilation, is the recipient of a Pulitzer Fellowship for her work on childhood victims of war trauma.
- Author(s)Marilee Strong
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/02/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleA Virago V
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/08/2005
- Content Notenotes, index
- Weight280 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Introduction byArmando R. Favazza
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.