All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith warmth and energy, this guide to painting icons describes icons' history and examines why they've been a spiritual tool for so many centuries. Novice and professional artists alike get to experiment with this ancient art. Morehouse Publishing? Continuum Books?
- Author BiographyPeter Pearson, a former Benedictine monk, is a priest of the diocese of Bethlehem. He is one of the better known American iconographers. Through his workshops and seminars, as well as the European pilgrimages he leads, he has worked with more than 2000 students.
- Author(s)Peter Pearson
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.