All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £35.91Trending at £36.67
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.40Trending at £26.95
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £20.63Trending at £28.99
- £8.49Trending at £10.45
- £8.90Trending at £13.03
About this product
- DescriptionAims to provide a bridge between ACT and MCBT. This book highlights where ACT and MCBT differ in their predictions, and suggests directions for future research. It describes how RFT can help the practitioner to understand the barriers to effective client action.
- Author BiographyJoseph Ciarrochi, PhD, is professor of psychology at the School of Psychology, University of Wollongong in New South Wales, Australia. Ann Bailey, MA, is an experienced acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) practitioner and supervisor who developed an award winning public mental health service for the treatment of borderline personality disorder and anxiety disorders. The therapeutic models used in this service integrate ACT, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
- Author(s)Anne Bailey
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication03/12/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width204 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.