Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.56Trending at £13.84
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £11.15Trending at £14.52
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThrough carefully selected problems and exercises, this volume provides a self-contained introduction to Cp-theory and general topology. By introducing each of the major topics in Cp-theory, the volume reflects the state-of-the-art in modern Cp-theory.
- Author(s)Vladimir V. Tkachuk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- Series TitleProblem Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight765 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.