A Call to the Sea: Captain Charles Stewart of the USS Constitution by Claude G. Berube, John Rodgaard (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.25Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Stewart's life of sailing and combat on the high seas rivals that of Patrick O'Brien's fictional hero, Jack Aubrey. Stewart held more sea commands (11) than any other U.S. Navy captain and served longer (63 years) than any officer in American naval history.
- Author BiographyClaude Berube is a Brookings Institution Legis Fellow and a reserve officer in the U.S. Navy. His articles have appeared in Maine History, Naval History, and the U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings. He has worked in the U.S. Senate and for the Department of the Navy. He lives in the Washington, D.C., area. John Rodgaard, with more than twenty years' experience as an intelligence analyst, is a captain and reserve intelligence officer in the U.S. Navy assigned to the Office of Naval Intelligence. A contributor to Proceedings and Naval History magazine, he also lives in the Washington D.C., area.
- Author(s)Claude G. Berube,John Rodgaard
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrassey's US
- Content Note27 illustrations, 3 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.85Trending at £4.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £20.00
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.