All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for patients, their families, and caregivers, this book helps readers understand what is physically happening to the brain so they can empower their own special skills and talents throughout the disease process. It is divided into sections that correspond to the progression of Alzheimer's and the challenges encountered at each stage.
- Author BiographyPat R. Callone is the Vice President of Institutional Relations for Creighton University. For six years she served on the Board of Directors of the Alzheimers Association Midlands Chapter. She has experience with Alzheimers as both an educator and as a caregiver.||Connie Kudlacek, BS is the Executive Director of the Alzheimers Association Midlands Chapter.|Barbara C. Vasiloff is the co-founder and President of Discipline With Purpose, Inc.|Janaan Manternach is a well respected author and educator. / Connie Kudlacek - Connie Kudlacek is the Executive Director of the Alzheimers Association Midlands Chapter.|Dr. Roger A. Brumback is a Professor of Pathology and Psychiatry and the Chairman of the Department of Pathology at the Creighton University School of Medicine
- Author(s)Barbara C. Vasiloff,Connie Kudlacek,Janaan Manternach,Patricia R. Callone,Roger A. Brumback
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.93Trending at £19.25
- £10.50Trending at £11.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.