All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
About this product
- Author(s)Helen Buell Whitworth,James A. Whitworth
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction , 1. What Is Lewy Body Dementia? , 2. How Do I Find a Specialist and Get a Diagnosis I Can Trust? , 3. Slowing the Progress of Dementia, 4. Coping With Cognitive Symptoms , 5. Coping With Motor Dysfunctions , 6. Sleep Disorders and Lewy Body Dementia , 7. What Are Perceptual Dysfunctions? , 8. Drug Sensitivities and Adverse Reactions , 9. Managing Acting-Out Behaviors, 10. Coping With Autonomic Nervous System Dysfunctions, 11. Coping With Urinary Tract Dysfunctions, 12. How Do I Build a Health Care Team? , 13. Managing Legal and Financial Issues , 14. End-of-Life Issues , 15. How Do I Take Care of Myself? , Glossary , Acronyms, Online Resources , References , Index
- Author BiographyHelen Buell Whitworth is a retired nurse, an educator and a writer. She has served the Lewy Body Dementia Assocaition in a number of positions including, Volunteer Coordiantor for a number of years, Outreach Chairperson for the year 2007/2008 and was named the 2007 LBDA Volunteer of the Year.||Jim Whitworth's first wife was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia. Propelled by the lack of information on the disease, he (along with four others) co-founded the now nationally known Lewy Body Dementia Association (http://lbda.org). He served as the first president of the lewy Body Dementia Association, served a six-year term on the board of the Lewy Body Dementia Association, still volunteers on the LBDA Helpline that he founded and is the site moderator for two Yahoo LBD caregiver support groups.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.