All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionCommand hallucinations are a particularly distressing and sometimes dangerous type of hallucination about which relatively little is known. This book provides a practical summary of the first intervention to have a major impact on distress and on compliance with command hallucinations.
- Author BiographySarah Byrne is a clinical psychologist working in Adult mental health services in Warwickshire. Max Birchwood is Professor of Mental Health at the University of Birmingham and Director of the Birmingham Early Intervention Service. Peter E. Trower is Honorary Associate Professor in the School of Psychology, University of Birmingham and Consultant Clinical Psychologist for Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust. Alan Meaden is a Consultant Specialist Clinical Psychologist in Rehabilitation and Continuing Needs for Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust.
- Author(s)Alan Meaden,Max Birchwood,Peter E. Trower,Sarah Byrne
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight374 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.