CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.76Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionGathers poems and reminiscences by friends and colleagues of the American poet.
- Author BiographySTANLEY KUNITZ was born in Worcester, Massachusetts, in 1905. He attended Harvard College, served in the Army in World War II, taught at Bennington College, Columbia, Yale, Princeton, Rutgers, and the University of Washington. He served for two years as Consultant in Poetry to the Library of Congress, was designated State Poet of New York, and a Chancellor Emeritus of The Academy of American Poets. In 2000 he was named United States Poet Laureate.Together with his wife, the painter Elise Asher, he split his time between New York City and Provincetown, Massachusetts. He died at the age of 100 on May 14, 2006.
- Author(s)Stanley Kunitz
- PublisherSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1986
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Content Note9 illus.
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.