All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents for the first time the results of the excavation and scientific analysis between 2005 and 2013 of seventeen Iron Age cauldrons discovered in a large pit on farmland in the parish of Chiseldon, Wiltshire, and consequently acquired by the British Museum.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Baldwin is a conservator of metal and ceramic artefacts in the Department of Conservation and Scientific Research at the British Museum. Jody Joy is a senior curator at the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, University of Cambridge. Prior to that he was Curator of European Iron Age Collections at the British Museum. He is a specialist in the art and material culture of the European Iron Age.
- PublisherBritish Museum Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2017
- Series TitleBritish Museum Research Publication
- Series Part/Volume Number203
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Museum Press
- Content Note100 colour illus.
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byAlexandra Baldwin,Jody Joy
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £6.99Trending at £10.33
- £16.82Trending at £24.07
- £10.30Trending at £15.03
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.