All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- Author(s)David Madden
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/06/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Table Of ContentsA Word from the Editor to Students and Teachers. Dover Beach, Annotate Version, by Matthew Arnold. Western Wind, Anonymous. Sir Patrick Spence, Anonymous. You Fit into Me, by Margaret Atwood. Musee des Beaux Arts, by W.H. Auden. The Fish, by Elizabeth Bishop. The Tyger, by William Blake. The Lamb, by William Blake. The Sick Rose, by William Blake. To My Dear and Loving Husband, by Anne Bradstreet. We Real Cool, by Gwendolyn Brooks. The Bean Eaters, by Gwendolyn Brooks. How Do I love Thee? by Elizabeth Barrett. My Last Duchess, by Robert Browning. Oh, My Love Is Like a Red, Red Rose, by Robert Burns. She Walks in Beauty, by George Bordon, and Lord Byron. There Is a Garden in Her Face, by Thomas Campion. Jabberwocky, by Lewis Carroll. homage to my hips, by Lucille Clifton. Kubla Khan, by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. For a Lady I Know, by Hart Crane. in Just-, by e.e. cummings. Buffalo Bills , by e.e. cummings. Because I could Not Stop for Death, by Emily Dickinson. I Heard a Fly Buzz-When I Died, by Emily Dickinson. I Taste a Liquor Never Brewed, by Emily Dickinson. I Like to See It Lap the Miles, by Emily Dickinson. Song, by John Donne. Batter My Heart, Three-Personed God, John Donne. Death Be Not Proud, by John Donne. Daystar, by Rita Dove. Since There s No Help, by Michael Drayton. Journey of the Magi, by T.S. Eliot. Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock, by T.S. Eliot. The Colonel, by Carolyn Forche. The Road Not Taken, by Robert Frost. Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, by Robert Frost. Mending Wall, by Robert Frost. Acquainted with the Night, by Robert Frost. Sudden Journey, by Tess Gallagher. Nikki-Rosa, by Nikki Giovanni. A Supermarket in California, by Allen Ginsberg. Channel Firing, by Thomas Hardy. The Convergence of the Twain, by Thomas Hardy. Those Winter Sundays, by Robert Hayden. Digging, by Seamus Heaney. Easter Wings, by George Herbert. Delight in Disorder, Robert Herrick. To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time, by Robert Herrick. God s Grandeur, by Gerard Manley Hopkins. Pied Beauty, by Gerard Manley Hopkins. To an Athlete Dying Young, by A.E. Houseman. Dream Deferred, by Langston Hughes. Negro, by Langston Hughes. The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner, by Randall Jarrell. On My First Son, by Ben Jonson. To Celia, by Ben Jonson. On Death of Friends in Childhood, by Donald Justice. Ode on a Grecian Urn, by John Keats. Ode to a Nightingale, by John Keats. On First Looking into Chapman s Homer, by John Keats. To Autumn, John Keats. Blackberry Eating, by Galway Kinnell. Woodchucks, by Maxine Kumin. What Were They Like? by Dines Levertov. Skunk Hour, by Robert Lowell. Ars Poetica, by Archibald MacLeish. The Passionate Shephard to His Love, by Christopher Marlowe. To His Coy Mistress, by Andrew Marvell. What Lips My Lips Have Kissed, by Edna St. Vincent Millay. When I Consider How My Light Is Spent, by John Milton. Poetry, by Marianne Moore. Life Cycle of Common Man, Howard Nemerov. The One Girl at the Boys Party, by Sharon Olds. Sex Without Love, by Sharon Olds. The Victims, by Sharon Olds. Dulce et Decorum Est., by Wilfred Owen. Ethics, by Linda Pastan. Marks, by Linda Pastan. One Perfect Rose, by Dorothy Parker. Metaphors, by Sylvia Plath. Daddy, by Sylvia Plath. The Raven, by Edgar Allen Poe. Epigram. Engraved on the Collar of a Dog Which I Gave to His Royal Highness, by Alexander Pope. The River-Merchant s Wife: A Letter, by Ezra Pound. In a Station of the Metro, by Ezra Pound. Ballad of Birmingham, by Dudley Randall. Bells for John Whiteside s Daughter, by John Crowe Ransom. Naming of Parts, by Henry Reed. Living in Sin, by Adrienne Rich. Aunt Jennifer s Tigers, by Adrienne Rich. Diving into the Wreck, by Adrienne Rich. My. Flood s Party, by Edwin Arlington Robinson. Richard Cory, by Edwin Arlington Robinson. My Papa s Waltz, by Theodore Roethke. I Knew a Woman, by Theodore Roethke. Uphill, by Christina Rossetti. Her Kind, by Anne Sexton. My Mistress Eyes Are Nothing Like the Sun, by William Shakespeare. Let Me Not to th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.