CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compiles entries on 100 consumer products--ten per decade--that figured prominently in the rise of consumer culture in the United States.
- Author BiographyMARY CROSS is the editor of Advertising and Culture: Theoretical Perspectives (Prager, 1996). She is also the author of Henry James: The Contingencies of Style (1993). She has taught at the University of Delaware, the City University of New York, and Fairleigh Dickinson University, where she was chair of the English Department. Cross is a former advertising copywriter.
- Author(s)Mary Cross
- Date of Publication30/10/2002
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.