Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology looks beyond the recent interest in the relationship between literature and the environment to the earliest ecocritical works written between 1864 and 1964. Mazel argues that these early ecocritics played a crucial role in the development of environmentalism.
- Author BiographyDavid Mazel is an assistant professor of English at Adams State College in Alamosa, Colorado. His books include American Literary Environmentalism, A Century of Early Ecocriticism (both Georgia), and Mountaineering Women.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2001
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid Mazel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.