A Century of Genocide: Utopias of Race and Nation by Eric D. Weitz (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.00+ Delivery
- Used condition
- Sold by stormlockereducational
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Eric D. Weitz
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementRevised & updated ed
- Table Of ContentsAbbreviations vii Preface to the New Paperback Edition ix An Armenian Prelude 1 Introduction: Genocides in the Twentieth Century 8 Chapter 1 Race and Nation: An Intellectual History 16 Chapter 2 Nation, Race, and State Socialism: The Soviet Union under Lenin and Stalin 53 Chapter 3 The Primacy of Race: Nazi Germany 102 Chapter 4 Racial Communism: Cambodia under the Khmer Rouge 144 Chapter 5 National Communism: Serbia and the Bosnian War 190 Conclusion 236 Notes 255 Bibliography 311 Acknowledgments 339 Index 343
- Author BiographyEric D. Weitz is Dean of Humanities and Arts and Distinguished Professor of History at the City College of New York. He is the author of Creating German Communism, 1890-1990: From Popular Protests to Socialist State and Weimar Germany: Promise and Tragedy (both Princeton).
- PrizesShortlisted for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2003.
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.