All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £17.26
- £38.94Trending at £39.56
- £62.99Trending at £104.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues for the integration of medical and psychoanalytic models of the workings of the mind, and applies an integrated approach to psychiatric practice and psychotherapy. Sandison looks at the seminal ideas of key figures such as Freud, Jung and Foulkes and shows how they have transformed the way people perceive themselves and society.
- Author BiographyRonald Sandison runs a small private practice and is an honorary consultant psychiatrist to St Luke's Hospital, London. He formerly worked as a psychiatrist within the National Health Service. He is a member of the Group Analytic Society and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists and the Royal Society of Medicine. He has contributed extensively to the medical and psychiatric literature, and is also the author of one work of fiction and a biography.
- Author(s)Ronald Sandison
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication19/11/2000
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Library of Group Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byMalcolm Pines
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.