All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo wonderful novels from the enormously popular Evelyn Hood, together for the first time in this special omnibus edition.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Hood has had many jobs, including journalism and poultry farming. Now a full time writer, best known for family sagas set in and around her home town of Paisley, she has also written several stage plays, short stories, pantomimes and children's musicals.
- Author(s)Evelyn Hood
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £8.36Trending at £10.48
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.