CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionPier Paolo Pasolini (1922-1975) was arguably the most complex director of postwar Italian cinema. His films - Accattone , The Canterbury Tales , Medea , Salo - continue to challenge and entertain new generations of moviegoers. This title studies Pasolini's cinematic realism, in theory and in practice.
- Author BiographyMaurizio Viano is Associate Professor of Italian at Wellesley College.
- Author(s)Maurizio Viano
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication15/07/1993
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note23 b&w photographs
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.