All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging introduction to statistical reasoning will teach you how to apply powerful statistical tools in a technical context.
- Author BiographyMark P. Silverman is the G. A. Jarvis Professor of Physics at Trinity College, Connecticut. He received his PhD in Chemical Physics from Harvard University, and has since pursued a wide range of experimental and theoretical studies concerning the structure of matter, the behavior of light, and the dynamics of stars and galaxies.
- Author(s)Mark P. Silverman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus. 62 colour illus. 57 tables
- Weight1360 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £25.96
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.88
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.