All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.68Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe third volume in this series examines attitudes towards children and measures in operation to protect them. Contributors analyse how the child's safety can be protected, while respecting their right to be involved and to have their opinions taken into account, and examine the causes within society for social malfunction in relation to children.
- Author BiographyThe editor, Mary John, is a developmental psychologist, holding a Chair in Education at the University of Exeter. She has worked in the field of disability rehabilitation and independent living and has researched with minority rights groups.
- Author(s)Mary John
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleChildren in Charge
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.