All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces a new path through the well-traversed field of modern Irish poetry by revealing how critical engagement with Catholicism shapes the trajectory of the poetic careers of Austin Clarke, Patrick Kavanagh, John Montague, Seamus Heaney, Eilean Ni Chuilleanain, Paul Durcan, and Paula Meehan.
- Author BiographyAndrew J. Auge is professor of English at Loras College in Iowa, USA. His articles have been published in numerous journals, including New Hibernia Review and Contemporary Literature .
- Author(s)Andrew J. Auge
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £7.94Trending at £10.97
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.