All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere, Gordon Ramsay presents contemporary recipes that are accessible to the home cook. Focusing on four seasonal chapters he discusses his favourite ingredients, giving culinary tips and suggests unusual taste combinations, such as lavender and chocolate, and peaches with aromatic thyme.
- Author BiographyGordon Ramsay has earned an extraordinary 12 Michelin stars for his restaurants in London and New York. Now a celebrated television presenter, Gordon's award-winning television series include Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, The F Word and Hell's Kitchen. His other bestselling cookbooks - Just Desserts, Gordon Ramsay Makes It Easy, Sunday Lunch, Fast Food, 3*** Chef and Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite - are also published by Quadrille.
- Author(s)Gordon Ramsay,Roz Denny
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2002
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100 photographs
- Weight986 g
- Width211 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.