All listings for this product
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.47Trending at £5.37
- £7.50Trending at £12.75
- £14.34Trending at £14.49
- £4.44Trending at £4.76
- £4.45Trending at £7.99
- £10.32Trending at £14.96
About this product
- DescriptionTo escape her drunken step-father, Kate Fawcett is sent away from Tyneside and finds work at Ravensworth Castle. She soon attracts the attention of charming, headstrong Alexander Pringle Davis, a distant cousin of the Earl, who risks incurring the wrath of his family by courting lowly Kate.
- Author BiographyJanet MacLeod Trotter was born in Newcastle and grew up in Durham. She has been editor of the Clan MacLeod magazine, a columnist on the Newcastle Journal and has had numerous short stories published in women's magazines. Her first novel, The Hungry Hills, was shortlisted for The Sunday Times' Young Writers' Award. She lives in Northumberland with her husband and their two children.
- Author(s)Janet MacLeod Trotter
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/07/2003
- Weight621 g
- Width162 mm
- Height40 mm
- Spine242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.