Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.01Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed to answer the questions children have about therapy in words and images that four to seven year olds can understand. Topics include things children do that indicate a problem; how a child enters treatment; the therapist's office and equipment; and the activity of play therapy.
- Author(s)Jane Annunziata,Marc A. Nemiroff
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight159 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.